Outsourcing: How to Simplify Logistics
As the dual drumbeats of ecommerce and just-in-time fulfillment get louder, your customers are demanding increasingly higher service levels and shorter lead times. That puts pressure on every facet of your business.
Logistics may not be your area of expertise, but it’s becoming progressively critical in meeting your customers’ expectations.
To overcome the challenges associated with consumer demand for fast, reliable, and efficient delivery (for entrepreneurs, that means transportation and supply chain logistics), more and more business owners are turning to outsourcing these functions to a third-party provider.
Watch this 60-minute webinar entitled “Outsourcing: How to Simplify Logistics,” presented by Ryder. Operating behind the scenes, Ryder manages critical transportation and logistics functions for more than 50,000 customers, many of which make the products that consumers use every day.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- Industry challenges that are leading companies to outsource logistics.
- Top reasons why companies are apprehensive about outsourcing.
- Top variables to consider in the outsourcing decision.
- Biggest mistakes to avoid when outsourcing.
- The benefits of outsourcing your transportation and logistics to a reliable partner.
This webinar features insights from logistics solutions experts Delores Lail, Senior Vice President of Sales, FMS East Region at Ryder, and Alexander Hicks, Group Director of Solutions Design at Ryder.