3 Women Share Their Best Tips on Leadership, Growth, and Success
Free Book Preview: Coach ’Em Way Up
One of the first things entrepreneurs learn immediately out of the gate is that there is no one, straight path to success. Starting, running, and growing a business requires many skills and tools and strategies, setting entrepreneurs up for success.
Watch this lively, 60-minute webinar called “3 Women Share Their Best Tips on Leadership, Growth, and Success.” Presented by Sprint Business and Entrepreneur, this webinar features three women business owners and executives who will share their top tips/tools/strategies on topics related to leadership, growth, and achieving your goals.
Watch this webinar to learn how to:
- Grow and scale a business when you are self-funded, and what to prepare for.
- Overcome the struggles of being an entrepreneur and leverage your network for support.
- Integrate your feminine essence into your leadership style for more ease and fulfillment in your entrepreneurial journey.
- Get clear about what you need and want—and ask for it regularly.
- Create services and courses that serve your business and your vision as an entrepreneur.
The event is hosted by certified financial planner Brittney Castro, founder and CEO of Financially Wise Women. Castro will curate the conversation about leadership and growth with Kathleen Griffith, CEO and founder of Grayce & Co, a marketing and media consultancy for Fortune 100 brands and media companies; and Amy Rintamaki Channel Chief – Mobility, IoT and Cloud Solutions, Sprint Business.