Use Technology to Give Yourself an Edge
Are you taking full advantage of today's technology to help market your business?
Here are eight smart ways to give yourself the tech edge:
1. Fax or e-mail coupons or discount offers to prime
2. Host an online forum or chat session with potential and existing clients.
3. Create a customer fax-request ordering system.
4. Use online advertising to reach people and markets previously beyond your geographical boundaries and your budget.
5. Create customer databases loaded with client information, including special dates, orders and preferences.
6. Check in on your competitor's Web sties regularly.
7. Be creative. Use graphic software to create fliers, brochures and newsletters.
8. Post your message on as many free message boards as appropriate.
Entrepreneur Editors' Picks
Kale Was a Garnish Before This Creative Genius Made It Famous. Here's How She Did It — and What She's Planning Next.
Telling Your Brand Story Is Crucial. 4 Steps to Ensure That It Resonates.
This Baker Was Told Not to Speak Spanish With Colleagues, So She Started Her Own Cake Company That Values Employees Just as Much as Customers
Improving Yourself Takes 9.6 Minutes of Work Each Day
Meet the Women Behind Some of McDonald's Most Iconic (and Essential) Ingredients — and How They're Setting New Standards
Remote Work Shouldn't Be Up for Debate
Employees Are Over Foosball Tables and Free Snacks. Your Company Culture Needs This Instead.