Accompany Super Bowl LV with Mexican-flavored snacks
Grow Your Business, Not Your Inbox
Do you love American football and are you not going to miss the Super Bowl this year? Enjoy one of the most popular sporting events in the world with Mexican-flavored snacks where the Kansas City Chiefs and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers will face off for the title. Here are some options:
- Peanuts: many fans state that it is one of the most traditional snacks that accompany them, we also recommend them in their presentations, such as Japanese and peanuts with blueberries. Also, Japanese peanuts can be served with lemon and hot sauce.
- Potatoes: you can buy French fries in all their flavors, with chili, lemon, depending on the level of spiciness you are used to, or you can get them on the street with your favorite dealer and add a little hot sauce and lemon.
- Dorilocos: they are the traditional Doritos, alone or combined with fruits, chili and sauce.
- Guacamole: the traditional sauce made with pureed avocado pulp, onion and finely chopped green chili. They are accompanied with tortilla chips or whatever you like to dip.
As most of the parties are in the morning, you could also accompany them with juice and chopped fruit such as: mango, strawberries, cucumbers, jicama, carrot, adding a touch of lemon and chili powder.
You can also snack with something stronger, and right now that you will enjoy from home you can order fast food at your favorite restaurant. Therefore, we will recommend other options, such as:
- Prepared chicharrón: it is a long crunchy strip called flour chicharrón that is accompanied with cream, cabbage, avocado and tomatoes.
- Tacos al pastor: traditional in Mexico and an excellent option for you to accompany your excitement and support your favorite team, prepared with pork or beef and a special marinade that can include achiote, spices and ground red chili peppers.
- Wings: of course you could not miss the classic wings, spicy or BBQ, depending on how your tastes are.
- Cakes: prepared with a bread stuffed with ham, cheese, tomatoes and lettuce.
- Hojaldra con mole: it is a puff pastry bread filled with the traditional and famous Mexican mole.
Other typical sweets
- Palanquetas: these are the traditional peanut bars with a layer of sweet syrup, it is a very nutritious snack since it provides a large amount of protein and helps to reduce cholesterol in the blood.
- Alegrías: typical Mexican sweet made with amaranth seeds, honey or sugar.
- Cocadas: coconut-based sweet and its milk, the dessert looks like a cookie, it also has water, vanilla, sugar and egg.
These are our recommendations for you to fully enjoy Super Bowl LV.