Inspirational quotes from 'The Karate Kid' and other 80s movies
These tapes can motivate you on your entrepreneurial path.
"Remember who you are" said Mufasa in The Lion King . Movies can be a great source of inspiration, and there is much to be learned from movies we loved as children, many of which were added to the US National Film Registry to be preserved.
Twenty-five films chosen by the Library of Congress joined the list of 700 films that are "culturally, aesthetically and historically important." Many of these movies are classics from the 80s and 90s like The Princess Bride , The Lion King, and Thelma and Louise . Other staples of our childhood like The Club of the Five and Who Framed Roger Rabbit? complete the list.
We put together some of the most inspiring quotes from the classics of the 80s.
1. “There is no bad student. Just bad teacher. Teacher says, student does ”- The Karate Kid ( 1984)
2. "If you rush a miracle worker you will get miracles done wrong" - The Princess Bride ( 1987)
3. “No family life is satisfying. If it were not like that, people would stay with their parents forever ”- El Club de los Cinco (1985)
4. “Laughter can be a very powerful thing. In fact, sometimes it is the only weapon we have in life. ”- Who Framed Roger Rabbit? (1988)
5. “Death does not stop love; the only thing you can do is delay it ”- The Princess Bride (1987)
6. "Everyone knew that to be overcome by sadness was to sink into the swamp" - The Endless Story (1984)
7. “Don't try. Do it or do not. But don't try ”- The Empire Strikes Back (1980)
8. "Be good" - ET (1982)
9. “Being dead doesn't make anything easier” - Beatlejuice, the super ghost (1988)
10. "No job is too big, no fee is too high!" - Ghostbusters (1984)
11. “Sometimes, friends come and go in your life like waiters in a bar” - Count on me (1986)
12. “Being the best of the best means making mistakes and moving on” - Top Gun (1986)
13. “When you have problems: have fun, have fun.” - Laberinto (1986)
14. “Suddenly, I remembered what Charlemagne said. "May my armies be the rocks, the trees and the birds of the sky!" - Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989)
15. “You should spend more time trying to be someone and less time trying to impress others” - El Club de los Cinco (1985).