For a moment! 5 strategies to learn to relax
If you're only thinking about work, maybe it's time to recharge your batteries and take a mini vacation.
After 50 hours a week working, most entrepreneurs feel trapped and think there is no time to unplug or relax. Endless obligations, deadlines, and stress are to blame for this fast-paced lifestyle.
Here's the stark truth. Time is a resource that we cannot recover, it is your responsibility to measure it and take advantage of it. If you don't take control and put your priorities in order, you will feel dissatisfied and unhappy.
Do you want to regain your sanity? It is not as difficult as you think, take a few minutes and read these tips:
1. Draw a line in the sand. If you're serious about relaxing, you can't expect it to happen out of nowhere. You should have activities that relax you on one side and work things on the other. Do not mix the two, it is easy to fall into the trap of working for a while and relaxing later, that is counterproductive. You should never serve two masters because with one you will look bad.
Plan a period of relaxation, complete your earrings before disconnecting, and put some finishing touches on afterward. How can you free yourself from those chains? Embrace leisure and comfort so that you have greater clarity and make better decisions, that will also rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit.
2. Eliminate distractions. It may seem like a small thing, but big distractions usually come in small packages. Don't underestimate the power of technology, touching a button to send a message can be a great source of distraction. Set aside some time in your relaxation hours to check for emergencies. Resist the urge to get to work, this is your time to disconnect and not think about what you have to do.
3. Get antisocial. What would happen if you walked away from all the applications that normally have you trapped on your cell phone? Social media can be good to distract us for a while, but it can also cause stress.
4. Clear your mind. You don't need to be a yoga teacher to do this. Close your eyes, the curtains and put your mind blank to relax physically and mentally. Use positive images to reboot your subconscious . What the mind houses the body manifests. Watch your mind's input, just let certain kinds of thoughts come in. Negativity and renewal are like oil and water.
5. Relax, renew and recharge batteries. Once the path to tranquility is clear, engage in enriching activities. The problem is that many people do not know how to do it. If you are like this, create a list of 10 activities that make you feel good, be creative! There are no rules, your list can include something as simple as listening to your favorite song or walking around. No matter what you choose, the point is that you have fun.
- To know more: The 4 elements necessary to apologize