This Week's Must-See Earnings Charts
These 5 companies have amazing charts with big beats during the pandemic. Can it keep it up?
Around 90 companies are expected to report earnings this week including niche retailers and hidden earnings all-stars.
It’s not easy to beat every quarter, or nearly every quarter for years. And the last year has thrown in the coronavirus pandemic, which took down the earnings track records of many solid performers.
But these 5 companies have managed to beat throughout the pandemic, and some beyond.
Can they continue their great earnings surprise records this quarter
5 Must-See Earnings Charts This Week
1. Salesforce.com, Inc. CRM hasn’t missed on earnings since 2017. That’s an impressive earnings surprise track record. Shares are up 17% year-to-date and are near 5-year highs. But it now trades at 67x forward earnings. Is valuation a concern?
2. Titan Machinery Inc. TITN has posted 6 big beats in a row. Shares are up 40% year-to-date for this full-service agriculture and construction equipment retailer as the agric.Because earnings have been on the rise, it’s still cheap, with a forward P/E of just 15. Will it beat again?
3. Marvell Technology MRVL has beat 9 quarters in a row and has only missed twice in the last 5 years. That’s an amazing earnings surprise track record. Shares are up 31% year-to-date but you’ll have to pay for them, as it trades with a forward P/E of 42. Is it too hot to handle?
4. Dell Technologies Inc. DELL has also beat 9 quarters in a row. It was a pandemic winner as everyone rushed out to buy laptops. Shares are up 34% year-to-date but have stalled the last 3 months. They’re cheap, with a forward P/E of just 11.7. But is all the good news already priced in?
5. Peloton Interactive, Inc. PTON has beat big 4 quarters in a row as everyone wanted to exercise at home during the pandemic. But shares have fallen off their all-time highs and are down 28% year-to-date on worries of “peak” earnings. Was 2020 the best it will ever be for this company?
Tech IPOs With Massive Profit Potential
In the past few years, many popular platforms and like Uber and Airbnb finally made their way to the public markets. But the biggest paydays came from lesser-known names.
For example, electric carmaker X Peng shot up +299.4% in just 2 months. Think of it this way…
If you had put $5,000 into XPEV at its IPO in September 2020, you could have cashed out with $19,970 in November.
With record amounts of cash flooding into IPOs and a record-setting stock market, this year’s lineup could be even more lucrative.See Zacks Hottest Tech IPOs Now >>
Want the latest recommendations from Zacks Investment Research? Today, you can download 7 Best Stocks for the Next 30 Days. Click to get this free report
salesforce.com, inc. (CRM): Free Stock Analysis Report
Dell Technologies Inc. (DELL): Free Stock Analysis Report
Marvell Technology, Inc. (MRVL): Free Stock Analysis Report
Titan Machinery Inc. (TITN): Free Stock Analysis Report
Peloton Interactive, Inc. (PTON): Free Stock Analysis Report
To read this article on Zacks.com click here.
Zacks Investment Research