Did COVID Remote Working Launch Economy Wide Productivity Gains?
More to the point, what should an investor do?
Did COVID Remote Working Launch Economy Wide Productivity Gains? We get the answer to that question now from Our Chief Equity Strategist and Economist, John Blank.
1. Did the remote working show up in the U.S. macro productivity figures or is it a question of Public vs private company data?
2. What are the main factors that impact this productivity?
3. Did the latest U.S. Monthly Jobs number reflect a peak? If so, then how are the unemployed folks who still are not answering help wanted postings factor into all this?
4. You wrote recently about inequality within the economy. What does that mean?
5. Does the economic recovery look tired to you given the latest data?
6. This week sees another Jackson Hole Symposium. It’s a virtual event this year. But that doesn’t take away from the key question of “When is Taper Time” What is the key event there that might answer that question?
7. Has the prospect of stimulus being reduced when the spread of the Delta coronavirus variant and supply chain issues loom over a recovery that has started to look tired spooked markets.
Our Chief Equity Strategist and Economist, John Blank, looking at the economic picture for us. With John, I’m Terry Ruffolo.
Bitcoin, Like the Internet Itself, Could Change Everything
Blockchain and cryptocurrency has sparked one of the most exciting discussion topics of a generation. Some call it the “Internet of Money” and predict it could change the way money works forever. If true, it could do to banks what Netflix did to Blockbuster and Amazon did to Sears. Experts agree we’re still in the early stages of this technology, and as it grows, it will create several investing opportunities.
Zacks’ has just revealed 3 companies that can help investors capitalize on the explosive profit potential of Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies with significantly less volatility than buying them directly.See 3 Crypto-Related Stocks Now >>
Want the latest recommendations from Zacks Investment Research? Today, you can download 7 Best Stocks for the Next 30 Days. Click to get this free report
The TJX Companies, Inc. (TJX): Free Stock Analysis Report
BASF SE (BASFY): Free Stock Analysis Report
MercadoLibre, Inc. (MELI): Free Stock Analysis Report
To read this article on Zacks.com click here.
Zacks Investment Research