How to Get the Best Costco Black Friday 2021 Deals
NerdWallet is here to help you win Black Friday, while leaving your budget intact. We spend the time, you save the money. Visit regularly for holiday shopping tips and announcements…
NerdWallet is here to help you win Black Friday, while leaving your budget intact. We spend the time, you save the money. Visit regularly for holiday shopping tips and announcements about your favorite retailers. Black Friday is Nov. 26.
The warehouse version of Black Friday is underway. Costco is super-sizing the holiday season with four stages of savings through November. Grab a basket and a couple of flat carts and pick up a pallet or two of your favorite bargains.
Here are the details.
What are Costco’s Black Friday 2021 deals?
The discounts drop from Nov. 1-14, Nov. 15-29, then online deals only on Nov. 25, followed by a long weekend of savings Nov. 26-29. Here are some deals we found and their available dates:
- A Firman 2900-watt inverter generator for $549.99 ($150 savings, online-only Nov. 1-14).
- A white gold heart-shaped diamond necklace for $699.99 ($200 savings, Nov. 1-14).
- An LG 65-inch 4K UHD LED LCD TV for $569.99 (Nov. 1-14, limit three).
- White gold diamond hoop earrings for $2,799.99 ($1,200 savings, Nov. 15-29).
- Monty leather chair, available in various colors, for $799.99 ($200 savings, online-only, Nov. 12-Nov. 29).
- Google Nest smart mesh Wi-Fi router for $299.99 ($100 savings, online-only, Nov. 18-Nov. 29).
- HP Envy 13.3 inch touchscreen laptop for $799.99 ($350 savings, online-only, Nov. 25-Nov. 29).
Costco is also known for deals on appliances. Select Samsung appliances are $250 to $750 off beginning Nov. 25, but online only.
How to save money at Costco
Costco shopping pros know this, but it can be a handy reminder. Click the “Warehouse Savings” tab on the top menu at Costco.com to find member-only savings. These specials vary by ZIP code, and delivery costs are extra, but the specials can be compelling.
Another savings tip that warehouse wonks use is to look for an asterisk in the corner of a Costco price tag. That means the item is being discontinued, and the savings might be better than average.
What were Costco’s Black Friday 2020 deals?
Last year, Costco battled the COVID-19 economy by joining the retail effort to accelerate Black Friday deals. Some of the discounts in the expanded 2020 holiday sales season included:
- Body Glove inflatable stand-up paddleboard for $319.99 ($80 savings, online only).
- Dyson V11 Animal+ cordless stick vacuum for $399.99 ($180 savings).
- Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15.6-inch touch laptop for $399.99 ($150 savings, online only).
- Osaki OS-4D Pro Maestro massage chair for $4,999.99 ($2,000 savings, online only).
- NutriBullet blender combo for $69.99 ($30 savings).
More From NerdWallet
The article How to Get the Best Costco Black Friday 2021 Deals originally appeared on NerdWallet.