Ethereum Price Predictions: How High Can ETH Climb After Hitting New Record?
InvestorPlace - Stock Market News, Stock Advice & Trading Tips Today, Ethereum's rise to a new all-time high has many investors considering what the Ethereum price predictions are for this...
Today, the world’s second-largest cryptocurrency Ethereum (CCC:ETH-USD) is seeing impressive momentum. In fact, this momentum has brought ETH to new all-time highs, above $4,600 per token. Accordingly, investors appear to be increasingly interested in how much upside expert Ethereum price predictions imply for this cryptocurrency.
Indeed, over the past year, Ethereum has been one of the biggest winners in the cryptocurrency world. It powers many of the key functions that make the blockchain useful, underpinning all sorts of smart contracts. Everything from decentralized finance (DeFi) to non-fungible tokens (NFTs) arguably wouldn’t be possible without Ethereum’s existence.
This technological supremacy many supporters. Among the strongest thought leaders on Ethereum right now is Mark Cuban.
Mr. Cuban has repeatedly called himself an “Ethereum maxi,” suggesting he’s downright bullish. Indeed, given the recent price action with this coin, it appears he’s right.
Let’s dive into what some of the other experts think of where Ethereum could be headed.
Ethereum Price Predictions
For context, ETH currently trades at $4,636 per token, at the time of writing.
- WalletInvestor predicts ETH could hit $6,918 in one year and $17,465 in five years.
- CoinPriceForecast puts forward a 2021, 2023, and 2026 price target of $6,921, $11,088 and $19,110, respectively for ETH.
- LongForecast provides a 1-year and 3-year price forecast of $14,103 and $20,394, respectively for ETH
- Finally, Gov.Capital provides a 1-year and 5-year forecast of $5,713 and $15,368 for Ethereum.
On the date of publication, Chris MacDonald did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.
More From InvestorPlace
- Stock Prodigy Who Found NIO at $2… Says Buy THIS Now
- Analyst Who Found Microsoft at $0.38 Names #1 Pick for the AI Boom
- America’s #1 EV Stock Still Flying Under the Radar
The post Ethereum Price Predictions: How High Can ETH Climb After Hitting New Record? appeared first on InvestorPlace.