Venture Capital Tips
Questions to ask potential investors
Make sure you ask any venture capitalist you're considering these questions:
1. How do you plan to participate in my company?
2. What can you contribute to the success of my company?
3. How do you view the board of directors' role and management's role?
4. Can you tell me about other venture capitalists with whom you have discussed my company?
5. Do you or any of the other venture capitalists have any investment in our competitors?
Entrepreneur Editors' Picks
James Dyson Created 5,127 Versions of a Product That Failed Before Finally Succeeding. His Tenacity Reveals a Secret of Entrepreneurship.
7 Meaningful Ways Your Business Can Honor Memorial Day
Breast Implants Left This Founder With Debilitating Symptoms, So She Launched an Intimate-Apparel Line That Goes Beyond Buzzwords
Kids in the Hall's Bruce McCulloch Says TikTok Is the New Punk Rock
'I Am Not a Diversity Quota,' Says the Founder Disrupting the Dessert Category
Memorial Day Is a Time for Remembrance, So What's With All the Mattress Sales?
Pharrell Williams, Contemporary Artist Nina Chanel Abney and Brand-Builder Shaun Neff Announce Launch of Game-Changing NFT Platform