Cybersecurity, Inflation De-anchoring, COVID's Legacy
3 big risks in 2022 we must all think harder about.
What are the Top economic risks for 2022? Our Chief Equity Strategist and Economist, John Blank, is here now to give his assessment.
1. You wrote recently, cybersecurity was the top risk in 2019, and in 2021 COVID times, and maintains that position for business in 2022’s post-COVID environment. That’s even ahead of supply chain issues. Why do you think that is?
2. What are the other top risks to our economy for the New Year that you see?
3. What about the global economy?
4. Will managing these risks be more challenging to companies?
5. In your economic commentary, you list one risk as economic volatility. What does that mean?
6. As inflation moves higher, will that be a major challenge for both business and consumers?
7. The Great Resignation in the labor market here doesn’t seem to be abating. Will that play a role in stalling the economic recovery?
Chief Equity Strategist & Economist, John Blank, looking ahead to the economy in the New Year. We hope you have a happy holiday season and prosperous New Year. With John, I’m Terry Ruffolo.
Bitcoin, Like the Internet Itself, Could Change Everything
Blockchain and cryptocurrency has sparked one of the most exciting discussion topics of a generation. Some call it the “Internet of Money” and predict it could change the way money works forever. If true, it could do to banks what Netflix did to Blockbuster and Amazon did to Sears. Experts agree we’re still in the early stages of this technology, and as it grows, it will create several investing opportunities.
Zacks’ has just revealed 3 companies that can help investors capitalize on the explosive profit potential of Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies with significantly less volatility than buying them directly.See 3 crypto-related stocks now >>
Want the latest recommendations from Zacks Investment Research? Today, you can download 7 Best Stocks for the Next 30 Days. Click to get this free report
Xilinx, Inc. (XLNX): Free Stock Analysis Report
Infineon Technologies AG (IFNNY): Free Stock Analysis Report
ON Semiconductor Corporation (ON): Free Stock Analysis Report
To read this article on Zacks.com click here.
Zacks Investment Research