A Game Plan for Investing in a New Year
No more Fed bond buying liquidity? What to do?
The calendar clock spun around quickly. This is the time of year again when top-down stock strategists look into their crystal ball, and make projections on the year ahead. Our Chief Equity Strategist and Economist, John Blank, is no different and he’s here now.
1. What do you see as the top risks or challenges for the markets in 2022?
2. Despite these risks, you still seem to be bullish on the stock market. You’ve written that your call is for the S&P500 index to end 2022 at 4,900; and “bottoms-up” strategists think it reaches 5,225 in 12 months’ time. What is the key to that bullishness?
3. What do you see for the global markets?
4. What about the Fed Taper in relation to the markets?
5. Do you have a Game Plan for investing to open the New Year with?
6. What do you see as the top risks or challenges for business in 2022?
7. What do you see for earnings as we open the New Year?
8. Which sectors do you think will be stand outs?
A look ahead with Our Chief Equity Strategist and Economist, John Blank. In a separate podcast we’ll be looking ahead to the economy in 2022. With John, I’m Terry Ruffolo.
Bitcoin, Like the Internet Itself, Could Change Everything
Blockchain and cryptocurrency has sparked one of the most exciting discussion topics of a generation. Some call it the “Internet of Money” and predict it could change the way money works forever. If true, it could do to banks what Netflix did to Blockbuster and Amazon did to Sears. Experts agree we’re still in the early stages of this technology, and as it grows, it will create several investing opportunities.
Zacks’ has just revealed 3 companies that can help investors capitalize on the explosive profit potential of Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies with significantly less volatility than buying them directly.See 3 crypto-related stocks now >>
Want the latest recommendations from Zacks Investment Research? Today, you can download 7 Best Stocks for the Next 30 Days. Click to get this free report
Blackstone Inc. (BX): Free Stock Analysis Report
Chevron Corporation (CVX): Free Stock Analysis Report
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (HPE): Free Stock Analysis Report
To read this article on Zacks.com click here.
Zacks Investment Research