Calling All Cards
Is your business card the best it can be?
1 min read
Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.
If you can't afford to hire a professional to design your business cards, keep these tips in mind:
- Make your logo the focus of your card.
- Don't make the card an unusual shape
- Keep it simple. Don't cram too much information on the card.
- Include the essentials, including your name, title, company name, address and contact numbers.
- Make sure the typeface is easy to read.
- Use just one or two colors.