How to Keep Customers Clicking
Wondering if your Web site is user-friendly? Keep the following in mind:
- Keep your e-commerce strategy in focus.
- Ensure your site loads quickly with a 56K modem connection.
- Put full contact information on your home page.
- Make sure your online message is clear.
- Keep graphics clean and eye-catching.
- Check that your Web site is free of glitches and dead ends.
- Ensure that your site meets its objectives.
- Enable visitors to find information quickly and easily.
- Make sure your Web site meshes with the rest of your business.
Excerpted from Start Your Own Business: The Only Start-Up Guide You'll Ever Need