Success Is Easy
People want the freedom of running their own business, but often they lack the skills to become and remain successful. We know this because more than half a million businesses start up every month yet only 78% of them will survive their first 5 years. Success Is Easy delivers actionable strategies and unapologetic advice for entrepreneurs looking to market their business, brands, and products SHAMELESSLY. Author Debbie Allen, known as the experts of experts, coaches experts and thought leaders on how to build a personal brand and promote themselves in today’s noisy media world.
original price $20.99 sale price $14.99
Every small business starts with a spark, an idea, a vision. But as doubt, fear, and real-world roadblocks get in the way, that reach-for-the-stars idea seems far-fetched. Motivational speaker, entrepreneur, and success expert Debbie Allen is here to prove that your dream is not nearly as far as you think.
With actionable strategies and unapologetic advice, Success Is Easy is your ultimate guide to taking the leap, overcoming obstacles, and earning success on your own terms. You’ll learn how to:
- Take the right risks and earn big rewards
- Escape the “Flip-Flop Zone” and make quality decisions
- Craft your personal action plan for success
- Tell which opportunities will help you or hurt you
- Harness your confidence to become a shameless self-promoter
- Stop self-sabotage and limiting beliefs in their tracks
- Speak your mind and stick to it
- Transform failures into progress
- Conquer procrastination and make things happen
Get out of your own way and take the first step towards turning your dream into a reality with this book.
- Publication date
- Nov 12, 2019
- Entrepreneur Press
- Paperback dimensions
- 6 X 9 inches
- Number of pages
- In-stock book orders are processed within 24-48 hours when ordered Monday-Friday, or the next business day when ordered on weekends. All orders are shipped via Economy Mail and have a delivery timeframe of 3-9 business days.
Refund & Return Policy
- Print orders are fully returnable and refundable within 30 days of shipment.
- E-books cannot be returned. To learn more about our refund and return policy, visit here.