The Fast Track
How to jet through the airport and get on your way
Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.
These days, getting from the airport door to your plane can takelonger than your flight. To speed up your journey, try thesesteps:
- Avoid long check-in linesby using the new airline ticketing kiosks. With the swipe of acredit card, the kiosk finds your reservation, asks about seatassignments or upgrades, then prints your boarding pass. Airlineseager for travelers to use these labor-saving devices offerfrequent-flier-mile bonuses to early adopters.
- Know when to walk or to take a train,tram or bus between airport buildings. At giant airporthubs like Atlanta, Denver or Pittsburgh, taking the high-speedtrains between terminals, to gates or to baggage claim is a must.Get airport navigation tips before you arrive.
Continue reading this article — and all of our other premium content with Entrepreneur+
For just $5, you can get unlimited access to all Entrepreneur’s premium content. You’ll find:
- Digestible insight on how to be a better entrepreneur and leader
- Lessons for starting and growing a business from our expert network of CEOs and founders
- Meaningful content to help you make sharper decisions
- Business and life hacks to help you stay ahead of the curve