Are You Underinsured?
Questions to assess your risk.
- What would it cost to replace your equipment and supplies andto recover your records in the event of a disaster?
- Do you work with clients' materials on-site that you'dhave to replace if something happened to them?
- If you maintain an inventory, what is its dollar value?
- If you weren't able to operate your business for any lengthof time, what would it cost in lost revenue?
- Do clients visit your office?
- Do you take equipment to other locations, such as clients'offices, exhibits or on the road?
- Does your work leave you vulnerable to professional liabilityclaims?
- Do your customers require you to carry certain levels ofinsurance?
Excerpted from Get Smart: 365 Tips To Boost Your EntrepreneurialIQ