Go for Your Goals
A clear vision of what you want to accomplish will help you achieve your dreams.
Every entrepreneur has--or should have--goals. But do you knowhow to effectively accomplish them?
- Put them in writing. Though it sounds simple, this taskis often the difference between goals that remain dreams and thosethat become accomplishments.
- Challenge yourself. Sure, you must always be true toyourself. But to reach new heights, you have to push beyond yourprevious limits.
- Distinguish between long- and short-term goals.Short-term goals are the building blocks for your long-term vision.They should not read like a to-do list.
- Focus on the goal, not the journey. It's too easy tolose sight of your goals when life has a nasty habit ofinterfering. Sometimes it helps to post your goals where you cansee them often.
- Be flexible about how you will achieve your goals. Trustyour intuition, and never expect your goals to happen the way youplanned.
Excerpted from Get Smart: 365 Tips To Boost YourEntrepreneurial IQ