What's New The latest happenings at Zaio.com, Aura Shop and WorkSafe by Regulatory Solutions
Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.
- Digital shutterbugs are snapping pictures of "everystructure in the United States that has a street address" toadd to Zaio.com's online data-base, according to Cecil Johnson,Zaio's regional vice president of franchise development. Zaioplans to sell the pictures to real estate professionals, placebusinesses on their Zaio Pages, and offer clients customphotography and Internet-based images for everything fromclassified ads items to wedding pictures.
- If you thought "auras" were just new-age mumbo-jumbo,think again. With its Biofeedback Imaging Systems, Aura Shop offerscustomers colorful aura photos and print-outs that revealpersonality types, emotional states, energy levels and problemareas. Customers can buy products to help restore balance to thoseproblem areas.
"The whole energetic/emotional health/wellness field istotally mainstream now," says 37-year-old founder Johannes R.Fisslinger, "and nobody out there does what we do."
Continue reading this article — and all of our other premium content with Entrepreneur+
Join the internet’s leading entrepreneur community! With your subscription you’ll get:
- Access to all of our premium content and an ad-free experience
- A complimentary subscription to Entrepreneur Magazine
- Four free e-books a year and 20% off everything from our bookstore
- Exclusive events with business celebrities and successful entrepreneurs