Good Advice Got questions? eBay's got answers. Here's where to find them.
Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.
Navigating the wealth of information on eBay can be daunting to even the most seasoned seller. To keep it simple, remember that most of what you need on eBay will fall into one of three categories: Information, Resources and Community.
1. Information: Gold PowerSeller Cyndee Lavoie, owner of All About April, uses information from eBay's Site Map to improve customer service for her store, which features children's and women's clothing designs by April Cornell. "A lot of new eBay buyers purchase from me and often ask for information on eBay policies, especially when they're just getting started and are unfamiliar with the rules," says Lavoie, 46, who frequently quotes from Site Map pages. "I bookmark the pages I return to frequently so I don't have to start from scratch every time."
Continue reading this article — and all of our other premium content with Entrepreneur+
Join the internet’s leading entrepreneur community! With your subscription you’ll get:
- Access to all of our premium content and an ad-free experience
- A complimentary subscription to Entrepreneur Magazine
- Four free e-books a year and 20% off everything from our bookstore
- Exclusive events with business celebrities and successful entrepreneurs