Marketing Buzz 02/05
Benefiting from blogs, satisfied e-customers and more
Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.
Living High on the Blog
William Arruda, founder of Reach Communications Consulting, aBoston-based branding agency, had no idea what suddenly caused an800 percent spike in his average daily website traffic. "Thena colleague told me we were mentioned in an industry blog,"says Arruda, 43.Some blogs have great influence, says JeanneAchille, CEO of The Devon Group, a PR and marketing services firmin Shrewsbury, New Jersey. To add blogs to your PR mix:
- Keep in touch with bloggers when there are changes to yourproduct, staff or company. E-mail is usually the best way to dothis quickly.
Continue reading this article — and all of our other premium content with Entrepreneur+
For just $5, you can get unlimited access to all Entrepreneur’s premium content. You’ll find:
- Digestible insight on how to be a better entrepreneur and leader
- Lessons for starting and growing a business from our expert network of CEOs and founders
- Meaningful content to help you make sharper decisions
- Business and life hacks to help you stay ahead of the curve