Have PC, Will Travel
Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.
GOING ON a trip? All you need is a portable computer to make allyour travel arrangements-right down to your airplane seatingassignment. Whether you're downloading maps, booking tickets orchanging hotel reservations, online travel services take the hassleout of making your travel plans. Following is a selection of usefulonline travel services:
- Travelogix Online (http://www.travelogix.com)subscribers can book instant reservations with 27,000 hotel sitesand 61 car rental companies worldwide. The service is free for thefirst 30 days; a $9.95 monthly service charge thereafter includes60 free minutes per month online.
- At Holiday Inn's Web site (http://www.holiday-inn.com), youcan check room availability, view hotel rooms, review amenities andservices at specific hotels and book reservations.
Continue reading this article — and all of our other premium content with Entrepreneur+
For just $5, you can get unlimited access to all Entrepreneur’s premium content. You’ll find:
- Digestible insight on how to be a better entrepreneur and leader
- Lessons for starting and growing a business from our expert network of CEOs and founders
- Meaningful content to help you make sharper decisions
- Business and life hacks to help you stay ahead of the curve