Capital Sources For Your Business If you're looking for financial resources, check out the following online resources.
Need to find ready cash to grow your business? Looking forventure capital? Want to connect with a savvy financial consultantfor advice? The Internet has thousands of answers just a mouseclick away. Here are just a few to get you started:
- MoneyHunter Theonline kin of the TV series MoneyHunt TV, this is a good place tostart your search for financing.
- Bankrate.comCompare credit card deals by mouse clicks.
- Garage.com Hunt forventure capital and angel financing here.
- Lending TreeShop online for credit cards, even car loans, by filling out anapplication at this site. The applications get forwarded toparticipating banks, which get back to you with an approval andterms. It's a simple way to comparison shop for borrowedcash.
- Vfinance.comHere's a rich venture capital library, with plenty of links toventure capitalists with cash to invest.
- GESmall Business Finance General Electric lends millionsyearly to entrepreneurs. Find out how to get your share.
- Commercial FinanceOnline Billed as the world's largest database ofmonetary sources and links to capital resources. It's a freesite for businesses, with a vast database of commercial banks,investment banks, financial consultants and venture capitalists.List your business, your plan and your needs. Discussion groups bye-mail and educational information are available.
Excerpted from Extreme Entrepreneur: Intelligent Information fromthe Edge