Anago Cleaning Systems
Business Type: Franchise
Startup Costs: $154,000 - $257,000
Be the CEO of Your Own Franchising Company
Don't just buy a franchise; be the CEO of your own franchise company! Anago knows you want a future that's filled with success and stability. Our Executive Master Franchise doesn't require you to work long hours at a physical location tied to your industry, like other franchises. Anago's Master Franchise Model lets you build an empire in your territory, and challenges you in an executive capacity where you are securing contracts and selling your own unit franchises to service those contracts.
Create Generational Wealth
More millionaires are made through Master Franchising than any other form of franchising. With Anago's Master Franchise model, you collect the franchise fees and you collect the royalty, all while building a recession resistant business with residual income and unlimited growth potential, that can be passed down to future generations.
Features of the Business
- The Master enjoys 12 primary revenue streams.
- This is an Executive Franchise model - Monday-Friday, 9-5.
- Recurring revenue model with predictable cash flow
- Huge industry - estimated at $100 billion annually with expected double digit growth.
- Recession resistant - every business needs to be cleaned by someone even during times of economic hardship
- Minimal market share necessary to translate into high revenue for the Master Owner.
- Low overhead and fast ramp up.
- Proprietary cloud-based and mobile software systems to run every aspect of the business.
The Anago Advantage
- No royalty payments for the first 6 months of operation
- 20+ page fully search engine optimized (SEO) website, included in the franchise fee
- Name brand with over 25 years of experience in the franchised commercial cleaning industry
- Comprehensive training program on every aspect of the business included in the franchise fee
“The key to the Anago program as a Master is simple,” says Curt Albertson, who holds the Master Franchise for the Ohio cities of Cincinnati and Dayton. “Do what they tell you to do. Follow the system and you will succeed.”
For Mark Aduino of Metro Detroit, it was the training that most impressed him. “The training was excellent,” he says. ”The parent company is based in Florida, but I felt like all of Florida moved into Metro Detroit to help us get started. And the training never ends as the business evolves.”
Maria Contreras of Orlando says guidance and advice are always close at hand when she needs it. “Every time I call them they are there for me,” says Contreras. “I get a response fast. I have immediate access to the people I need.”