TGA Premier Golf & Tennis
Business Type: Franchise
Startup Costs: $13,000 - $35,000
Change Lives Through Sports with TGA!
We believe that sports change lives. A TGA franchise gives entrepreneurial-minded individuals like you a chance to make a positive impact on children’s lives through sports while owning a business you can be proud of. Our golf and tennis enrichment programs bring the sports and their magnitude of benefits to schools and community centers where students develop fundamentals and learn important life lessons. TGA then guides customers through a “Player Pathway” of camps, leagues and other events at local golf courses and tennis facilities creating a customer life cycle longer than most competitors.
The Youth Services Industry is Booming
TGA’s franchise system provides you with everything you need to capitalize on these trends and grow a successful business that is a pillar of your community.
Why Choose a TGA Franchise?
Franchises provide an excellent entry point into business ownership because so many of the startup challenges and infrastructure elements have already been figured out for you. Additionally, the buying power of a franchise network secures better rates on goods and services than one-off businesses to help keep costs low. When you invest in a TGA franchise you’re not only getting the turnkey business, you’re armed with the best products, resources, and support to grow your business quickly and efficiently.
TGA’s proprietary curricula were developed by PGA Golf Professionals and the United States Tennis Association (USTA) along with education experts to emphasize fun and use the sports as a vehicle for teaching rules & etiquette, academic concepts and life skills such as respect, honesty, perseverance and sportsmanship.
TGA is the only youth sports program to integrate STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) lessons into our programs and bridge the two important parent interests of physical activity and education.
Training & Support
TGA’s franchise onboarding program includes multiple training components on all facets of the business to ensure you are comfortable with all aspects of the business model. Additionally, ongoing support initiatives and resources empower every owner to achieve the highest level of success. Highlights of TGA’s training and support include:
- Sales, management and curricula training in your territory
- Business, marketing and human resources training at TGA HQ in Los Angeles, CA as well as the ability to view classes and refresh any curriculum training as necessary
- Virtual training sessions with TGA HQ staff and video tutorials on all systems
- A dedicated Business Development Expert to provide guidance and support
- Ongoing support on all aspects on your business from the TGA HQ team
- A network of dedicated chapter owners who communicate and collaborate regularly
- Annual Franchise Summit featuring educational seminars, networking and social events
Marketing & Technology
TGA franchisees are setup for success from the very beginning with a host of marketing and technology tools and resources that help maximize profit and efficiency. TGA’s marketing and technology arsenal includes:
- Mobile optimized website powered by a WordPress® content management system
- Mobile optimized ecommerce shopping cart powered by ConfigioTM
- Customer relationship management (CRM) system that includes an email marketing portal pre-loaded with branded templates and automated communication tools
- Staff management and video training portal to streamline human resource tasks
- Marketing template customization portal powered by BrandSawTM to produce high quality, branded collateral
- Digital document library containing all brand materials and business resources
- Automated customer feedback system powered by Listen360TM to keep you informed
- Multiple dedicated email addresses for your business powered by RackspaceTM
Grants & Scholarships
The TGA Sports Foundation is a 501.c3 non-profit organization that supports opportunities that make sports accessible to all children. TGA franchisees are able to apply for grants and scholarships from the TGA Sports Foundation to increase their reach and impact under-resourced areas in their territory. Franchisees are also empowered with tools to leverage the TGA Sports Foundation to conduct fundraising events in their community.
New TGA business owners also receive a start-up package that includes:
- Equipment package valued between $900-$1,300 per sport consisting of supplies needed to run your first 5 schools.
- Stationary package consisting of business cards, envelopes and letterhead and branded business items.
- Two sets of instructor uniforms, four shirts and two hats in total.
What Franchise Owners Are Saying
"TGA is truly a turnkey operation. TGA headquarters has spent the time and energy to develop a program that offers support in every aspect to get your franchise off the ground. From helping you make your first sale to providing updated and fresh marketing, content management systems and working with vendors and partners to grow our brand. It was easy for me to learn the business and I always had all the support I could ever want."
-- Michelle Rockholt, TGA of the Beach Cities, CA
"I love running my own business, with the ability to work flexible hours and make decisions quickly. At a big company, I grew weary of sitting through endless meetings that didn’t result in action plans. Now I can make decisions and take action very quickly – and my "meetings" are often 18-hole get-togethers with current or prospective instructors."
-- Dave Robinson, TGA of SE Michigan
"I was a 22 year old kid that just graduated college 3 months prior. I knew I wanted to be involved in sports (specifically golf) and business. If anyone knows those 2 industries, the market for jobs is very small. Owning a business was not on my radar and I am pretty sure a 22 year old franchisee was not on TGA's radar. Speaking now, as a 28 year old multiple franchise owner, I can tell you I made the right decision, and I am grateful the TGA hierarchy made theirs."
-- Kevin Rooney, Bergen County, NJ & Northern Westchester County, NY