Personalized ads are the superpower that help small businesses compete and grow on their terms. Their shot at success and growth is integrally tied to their ability to reach their customers and potential customers in a way that’s easy and affordable. Join us for an opportunity to hear from a panel of SMB owners that share their journey and successes with digital tools through the pandemic.
- Learn about the current state of small businesses around the world and how their owners are dealing with the effects of COVID-19
- Hear from other business owners and learn about the value of personalized ads and how you can leverage them to grow your business
Moderated by Kaitlyn Wilkins, Vice President, Global Small Business Sales at Facebook. Kaitlyn Wilkins is the Vice President of Small Business Sales at Facebook. She and her team help millions of small business advertisers around the world connect with their customers and grow through personalized advertising on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and Messenger.
Meet your panelists:
- Kaitlyn Wilkins, VP of Global Small Business Sales, Facebook [moderator]
- Akila McConnell, owner of Unexpected Atlanta Walking Tours
- Monique Wilsondebriano, founder of Charleston Gourmet Burger
- Killian Hagen, founder of Bruce & Olive