Raising Visibility During Holiday Time
Ready to try something new this holiday season? Here are four great ways to win more sales and raise your company's visibility.
Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.
With the sounds of back-to-school promotions still ringing in our ears, it's time again to prepare for the upcoming holiday season. Are you hoping to achieve new fourth-quarter sales goals? If so, why settle for the same old marketing tactics? Even if you own a nonseasonal service business, the holidays are a great time to engage in programs that will raise your company's visibility and enhance your image--some may even allow you to help others along the way. This holiday season, try one of these four ideas to increase sales and foster goodwill for your company:
1. Roll out premium customer rewards. Whether you're a brick-and-mortar retailer or you sell online, supersize your customer rewards program. Entice your top-tier customers to spend more by offering a series of premium rewards. Offer past customers special discounts or perks, such as free shipping or double rewards points, on certain products or product areas. If you communicate via e-mail, offer speedy checkout to enrolled customers. For best results, make a succession of approximately three premium rewards offers between Halloween and Christmas. And take a page out of Amazon.com's book by tailoring your rewards to match your customers' purchase histories.
Continue reading this article — and all of our other premium content with Entrepreneur+
For just $5, you can get unlimited access to all Entrepreneur’s premium content. You’ll find:
- Digestible insight on how to be a better entrepreneur and leader
- Lessons for starting and growing a business from our expert network of CEOs and founders
- Meaningful content to help you make sharper decisions
- Business and life hacks to help you stay ahead of the curve