Don't Be Silly!
Quit wasting time jumping around to close a deal. You have to learn the art of selling smart.
Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.
When you talk about selling smarter, people always think (orwish) you're going to explain how they can work less and getthe same result. But that's not what selling smarter means. Itmeans getting from point A to point B without wasting your time--oryour customers' time. There are many ways entrepreneurssabotage their own efficiency. Here are three of the biggesttime-wasters to steer clear of:
1. Dealing with people who can'tmake the buying decision. All too often, we try makingour pitch to anybody who'll listen-without finding out ifwe're speaking to the right person.
Continue reading this article — and all of our other premium content with Entrepreneur+
For just $5, you can get unlimited access to all Entrepreneur’s premium content. You’ll find:
- Digestible insight on how to be a better entrepreneur and leader
- Lessons for starting and growing a business from our expert network of CEOs and founders
- Meaningful content to help you make sharper decisions
- Business and life hacks to help you stay ahead of the curve