Online Aid for Global Expansion
Expanding internationally? These websites can help.
Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.
More than 95 percent of the world's population lives outside the United States, and tapping into those new customers and markets is your goal in going global. Where's your next customer? Here are six places to look:
1. The Federation of International Trade Associations furnishes trade leads, news, events and links to 8,000 international trade-related websites.
Continue reading this article — and all of our other premium content with Entrepreneur+
For just $5, you can get unlimited access to all Entrepreneur’s premium content. You’ll find:
- Digestible insight on how to be a better entrepreneur and leader
- Lessons for starting and growing a business from our expert network of CEOs and founders
- Meaningful content to help you make sharper decisions
- Business and life hacks to help you stay ahead of the curve