You have the hotels right where you want them.
Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.
With the possible exception of the airlines, the recent downturnin corporate travel has affected no business more than the lodgingindustry. That may be why hotels are making you offers that arehard to refuse. For example:
- Hotels that cater to business travelers, including Hilton,Marriott and Starwood, tried to entice travelers with everythingfrom extra frequent-flier miles to free rooms this past summer.Lodging industry experts believe many of these deals will beextended through the fall.
- Free offers abound. For example, Wyndham International hotelshave eliminated phone charges for their best business customers.Members of the hotel chain's frequent-guest program can nowmake unlimited, local and domestic long-distance calls; makecopies; and surf the Internet at no charge.
Continue reading this article — and all of our other premium content with Entrepreneur+
For just $5, you can get unlimited access to all Entrepreneur’s premium content. You’ll find:
- Digestible insight on how to be a better entrepreneur and leader
- Lessons for starting and growing a business from our expert network of CEOs and founders
- Meaningful content to help you make sharper decisions
- Business and life hacks to help you stay ahead of the curve