Influence Sales Success With the Right Team How well you sell isn't just up to you. Improve your performance by surrounding yourself with the right people.
Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.
We often underestimate how much the people around us influence the way we sell. And I'm talking about everybody--employees, customers, vendors and so on. Their positive attitudes can become a tremendous resource for our efforts. When you're around people who not only exhibit an uplifting view of life, but also want to make every effort to help you reach your goals, then you have something special. As an entrepreneur, you are selling all the time--to your customers, your staff and anyone you come in contact with. So what can you do to get these people fired up for your cause? Here are three ways to get started:
1. Elevate their success. I'm always asking customers, vendors and even my own salespeople this question: Is there anything I'm not doing that I could be doing to help you sell better? The goal is to know what I can do to help support their efforts and help them reach their goals.
Continue reading this article — and all of our other premium content with Entrepreneur+
Join the internet’s leading entrepreneur community! With your subscription you’ll get:
- Access to all of our premium content and an ad-free experience
- A complimentary subscription to Entrepreneur Magazine
- Four free e-books a year and 20% off everything from our bookstore
- Exclusive events with business celebrities and successful entrepreneurs