Outgunned? How to contend with a more experienced opponent
Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.
No matter how long you've been making deals, sometimesyou're up against someone who is simply far more experiencedthan you. Some tips for dealing:
1. The outcome of a negotiation has more to do with need,greed and leverage than your opponent's resume. Reassess thebattlefield. Your position may be better than you think.
Continue reading this article — and all of our other premium content with Entrepreneur+
Join the internet’s leading entrepreneur community! With your subscription you’ll get:
- Access to all of our premium content and an ad-free experience
- A complimentary subscription to Entrepreneur Magazine
- Four free e-books a year and 20% off everything from our bookstore
- Exclusive events with business celebrities and successful entrepreneurs