America's top 5 destinations have what you're looking for.
Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.
America's top business travel destinations are bouncing backfrom the effects of terrorism and the recession with summertimebargains. Here's a look at the top five destinations and whatyou can expect to find in each.
1. New York City: Thepopular Summer Restaurant Week takes place June 24 to 30, when, forabout $20 (excluding beverage, tax and tip), restaurant-goers canindulge in a three-course meal at more than 150 of the city'sbest dining establishments. Special savings at hotels, plusdiscounts on shopping, theater tickets and tours, are alsoavailable through August. For a summer 2000 Official NYC Guide,click on www.nycvisit.com or call (800) NYC-VISIT.
Continue reading this article — and all of our other premium content with Entrepreneur+
For just $5, you can get unlimited access to all Entrepreneur’s premium content. You’ll find:
- Digestible insight on how to be a better entrepreneur and leader
- Lessons for starting and growing a business from our expert network of CEOs and founders
- Meaningful content to help you make sharper decisions
- Business and life hacks to help you stay ahead of the curve