Do Your HR Benefits Need a Pulse Check?
As economic uncertainty persists, the pressure is real for organizations and employees alike. Employers are reevaluating how they can modernize their benefits to attract and retain talent while also containing costs. If you're having similar struggles, then this issue of Gallagher Better WorksSM Insights magazine is for you. Read articles about:
- Modernizing benefits practices to enhance the employee experience: Total rewards programs that attract and retain top talent.
- Taking action on social determinants of health: Total rewards to help your people thrive — regardless of their unique lifelong circumstances.
- Rethinking approaches to executive compensation: Benefits that can help your leaders' financial wellbeing at every stage of life.
- Advancing women as leaders through communication: Strategic communication can help eliminate gender bias.
- How communication combats burnout: A mindful communication strategy can help your organization and people thrive.
Complete the form below to access your copy of the latest Gallagher Better WorksSM Insights magazine.