Want to Be a Better Entrepreneur? You Don't Have to Look Far.
The Internet is a cornucopia of wisdom and inspiration for entrepreneurs. You can find the right sites to teach you practical business skills and how to improve as an entrepreneur.
Jayson DeMers, founder of SEO agency AudienceBloom, advises small-business owners to tap these rich resources on a routine basis. He breaks down his favorites in these categories:
- Blogs (for inspiration, industry news, etc) : Search Engine Land, Small Business Trends, Social Media Examiner
- Massive open online courses (or MOOCS, are free University courses): Coursera, Udemy, MOOC List
- Whitepapers, e-books (for in-depth knowledge on a topic): Quick Sprout, HubSpot, Kindle Unlimited
- Webinars (for more interactive learning sessions): Google Hangouts, BizLaunch, SCORE
- Twitter chats (learn in real-time or scroll back to take notes): #SmallBizChat, #BlogChat, #B2BChat
- LinkedIn Groups (there'a a topic for every business interest): On Startups, Sales Best Practices, Succeed: Small Business Network, Powered by Staples
- Videos (as some absorb information better this way): Videolla, Justin.tv, YouTube
In this Google Hangout, DeMers discusses his personal favorites. Make sure to review his extensive list of resources and discover which tools fit your business needs.