Wondering what headlines you missed this week while you were busy running your business? Check out this weekly news digest designed especially for your hectic schedule:
- Facebook and Apple are breaking new ground ... in their health insurance policies. Nina Zipkin covers the new benefit that other companies might be covering next.
- Meanwhile Google researchers discovered the latest security breach to hit the worldwide web. Is this threat the new "Heartbleed" bug?
- And as the average life expectancy for humans continues to rise, Facebook may want to update a few features. Kim Lachance Shandrow reports on what happened when a clever centenarian signed onto Facebook.
More top headlines:
- At Jimmy John's, Workers Have to Sign a Noncompete Agreement
- 'The Snappening' Really Happened: 100,000 Snapchat Videos and Photos Leak Online
- In Supplier's Bankruptcy Case, Judge Compares Apple to a Demanding, Unhappy Homeowner