Facebook Goes Green & Google For India Highlights: 4 Things to Know Today
Grow Your Business, Not Your Inbox
You're reading Entrepreneur India, an international franchise of Entrepreneur Media.
1. In love with that blue badge attached to the verified accounts? You can own it too. Instagram is allowing users to apply for verification as a part of their security improvements.
2. Facebook goes green. In a bid to combat climate change, the social media giant announced this week that it will run its operations on 100 per cent renewable energy by the end of 2020.
3. Beware! According to a wall street journal report, yahoo is scanning over 200 million emails for selling the data to advertisers.
4. Google made a bunch for India this week:
- Google Go can highlight & read the text real-time on search
- Google Tez, renamed as Google Pay has partnered with 4 Indian banks to provide easy banking solutions
- Google Maps Go is now getting turn-by-turn navigation feature