5 Jobs for Animal Lovers Looking to Make Extra Money (60-Second Video)
If you're an animal lover, consider these low-cost side jobs to make extra money.
Grow Your Business, Not Your Inbox
1 min read
- Pet photographer: If you have a digital SLR camera and know how to use it, you can become the Annie Leibovitz of the canine world.
- Pet sitter: Starting a pet-sitting service requires little in startup costs… but you do need credentials.
- Pet clothing designer: Designer hoodies for dogs? Kitty couture? The entrepreneurial possibilities for pet clothing are vast indeed.
- Pet-matching expert: Ready to swipe? These apps help people connect to shelters, boarders or other animal owners for pet playdates.
- Pro pooper scooper: It doesn’t sound like the most glamorous job, but if you don’t want to do it, neither does anyone else.
Start putting that business together meow.
Watch more 3 Things to Know videos here!