How to Create a Reading List That Will Actually Make You More Money
Grow Your Business, Not Your Inbox
In this video, Entrepreneur Network partner Phil Town recommends a list of books to help you improve your investments. How many of these have you read?
- Buffett: The Making of an American Capitalist by Roger Lowenstein
- Misbehaving by Richard H. Thaler
- Principles by Ray Dalio. Dalio runs the most lucrative hedge fund in the world.
- The Investment Checklist by Michael Shearn.
- Prisoners of Geography by Tim Marshall
Town stresses that, as you add these books and others to your reading list, you are not required to read them all immediately. Instead, pace yourself to read all of them in a year.
Click the video to learn about all of the books Phil Town recommends this year.
Entrepreneur Network is a premium video network providing entertainment, ewitducation and inspiration from successful entrepreneurs and thought leaders. We provide expertise and opportunities to accelerate brand growth and effectively monetize video and audio content distributed across all digital platforms for the business genre.
EN is partnered with hundreds of top YouTube channels in the business vertical. Watch video from our network partners on demand on Roku, Apple TV and the Entrepreneur App available on iOS and Android devices.