7 Bad Habits That Destroy Your Productivity
- Failing to plan out your day. If you do not create a blueprint for your day, you will be more tempted to fill your day with distractions and meaningless activities.
- No self-discipline. If you push yourself on a more regular basis, the strength of your self-discipline will also improve.
- Consistently sleeping in. Tracy says taking advantage of the morning "golden hours" is the easiest way to imrpove your productivity.
- Wasting time online. If possible, try to keep your electronics and the temptation of the internet in another room.
- Not prioritizing. As American author Mark Twain put it, start your day by eating the frog.
- Complaining. Think about if any one time your complaning has lead to success? Probably not.
- Not chasing your dreams. Don't let fear of failure stop.
To hear more about those hurtful habits that are cutting into your producitivity, click on the video.
Entrepreneur Network is a premium video network providing entertainment, education and inspiration from successful entrepreneurs and thought leaders. We provide expertise and opportunities to accelerate brand growth and effectively monetize video and audio content distributed across all digital platforms for the business genre.
EN is partnered with hundreds of top YouTube channels in the business vertical. Watch video from our network partners on demand on Roku, Apple TV and the Entrepreneur App available on iOS and Android devices