1. Continually stress the benefits of your product or service rather than the features.
2. Exceed your customers' expectations.
3. Point out the total value of your products by emphasizing their quality, convenience and problem-solving aspects rather than focusing solely on price.
4. Send your customers thank-you notes to express your appreciation.
5. Ask customers for feedback, then use it to improve your business.
6. Express your gratitude to customers who provide you with referrals.
7. Strive to greet customers by name and to remember important information about them.
8. Keep in touch with customers.
9. Remember your customers at holidays and on their birthdays.
10. Treat your customers the way you enjoy being treated yourself.
B-School Cleaners, firstname.lastname@example.org
Suzanne George Shoes, 526 Seventh Ave., #3, San Francisco, CA 94118, (415) 775-1775