Ident-A-Kid Services of America, Inc.
Business Type: Franchise
Startup Costs: $33,600 - $60,400
Founded in 1986, IDENT-A-KID Services of America, Inc., is the pioneer in child identification. Through its 240-plus locations, IDENT-A-KID annually provides over three million ID cards to parents at schools and other locations throughout the United States. The IDENT-A-KID card is a driver's license-like card that contains a child's photograph, fingerprint and description. Parents keep the card with them at all times and, in an emergency, can provide law enforcement with it for immediate response. For over twenty years IDENT-A-KID has been providing the opportunity for motivated individuals to be their own boss, earn a good living, enjoy a flexible schedule, and provide an important community service.
- Ident-A-Kid was recognized as a top 30 Great Franchise by Black Enterprise Magazine.
- Ident-A Kid was recognized as the number 1 franchise in child identification industry by Entrepreneur magazine.
- Ident-A-Kid was recognized as the 15th fastest growing franchise system in 2004 by Franchise Times.
- Ident-A-Kid was again recognized as one of the top franchise systems by Entrepreneur magazine.
- Ident-A-Kid was recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S.
The Need for Our Services is Widespread!
With IDENT-A-KID, there are numerous widespread markets in which to offer our services, so you have the opportunity to grow your business as large as you desire. Offer the IDENT-A-KID Program to pre-school through middle school (ages 1-15). The middle school program is specifically target marketed as "The Pre-Driver's ID Program." Additionally, you may offer Student IDs and Campus IDs to high schools and a comprehensive line of corporate IDs to businesses.
The Power of a Well-Recognized Brand
Over the last 20 years, the trademark IDENT-A-KID has become synonymous with child identification. It's kind of like what Kleenex has become for facial tissue. Over those years, The IDENT-A-KID Program has produced millions more ID cards than all other programs combined!