Town Money Saver
Business Type: Franchise
Startup Costs: $25,600 - $34,400
Own a Low-Overhead, Home-Based Publishing Business That
Consumers & Advertisers Rely On
Town Money Saver is a hometown-oriented direct mail advertising publication that is delivered to millions of consumers and businesses every month. For over 19 years, we’ve been providing local businesses with an advertising vehicle that delivers maximum exposure and measurable results. To meet the growing consumer demand for money-saving coupons, we are expanding and looking for enthusiastic individuals to join us.
A Huge Opportunity to Build a Recession-Resistant Business
As a Town Money Saver franchise owner, you’ll receive the tools and resources necessary to run a successful publishing business. A background in advertising design isn’t necessary to join us, as we handle the graphic design, printing and mailing of your publication, while you focus on building customer relationships and growing your business. The Town Money Saver franchise opportunity provides you with significant competitive advantages, including:
- Rapid start-up- You may begin seeing clients the first week that you open your business.
- Low-overhead- There are no costly site selection, lease negotiation, or construction fees that can delay your opening- and negatively impact your bottom-line.
- Territory- Our community-based territories ensure that your clients get excellent results from the ads that they run.
- A publication with a long shelf-life- You are offering local monthly advertising in a publication that families keep around all month, which benefits featured advertisers.
- Major market opportunities available- A variety of investment options and multi-unit business models exist, so you can build a business that suits your goals.
- A satisfying lifestyle- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility that comes from being your own boss.
- Home-based business model- Our easy-to-operate business system can be run from a home office and features
Capitalize on The Soaring Popularity of Coupons
Money-saving strategies are at the forefront of consumers’ minds and coupons provide them with an ideal way to obtain the goods and services they want and need at a discount. Coupons are a powerful tool for both cost-conscious consumers and savvy advertisers. In addition to building consumer awareness, coupons entice customers to visit a business and provide advertisers with measurable results. Coupon use is on the rise, and 35% of all coupons redeemed are distributed via direct mail. As a Town Money Saver franchisee you’ll own a publication that businesses in your area will be eager to advertise in and consumers will rely on.
We Provide You With Comprehensive Training And Support
When you join Town Money Saver you’ll receive:
- Production and distribution services- We handle the graphic coordination, printing, and mailing for you. You simply concentrate on promoting our popular publication.
- Support- You'll have access to managerial and sales support from an experienced and hard-working staff that is focused on your needs. Our team is here to support you in all aspects of your franchise.
- Training- At Town Money Saver University you’ll learn everything you need to know to start and run your business including; sales coaching and relationship development methods, effective ad design formulas, ad performance tools and operations and business management knowledge.
- Continuing education- Town Money Saver University also provides continuing education opportunities via classroom instruction, field training and web training. It’s our passion to help you grow your business!
"This franchise has been great for us. The training, tools and support have been great. The only way the investment will fail will be lack of work. The products offered by the Town Money Saver are the best. If you have a passion to help someone grow their business, THIS IS THE BUSINESS THAT YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR."
Greg Stolly - Lima, Ohio
We are looking for individuals with 3 years of sales experience, or who have had current and/or past business ownership.
TOWN MONEY SAVER
Take the next step now! Tell us where to send you additional ownership information including support and training, financing options, available locations and more by submitting the request form on the right.