Since 1972, Meineke Car Care Centers has successfully diversified its automotive service offerings and is recognized today as a leader in complete car care automotive franchises. From oil changes to brakes, our complete car care model provides consumers with high quality services at affordable prices. With nearly 1,000 Meineke Car Care franchises operating nationally and internationally, Meineke continues to be one of the most recognized and trusted brands in auto repair.
Top reasons to join the Automotive Industry today!
- The number of cars that are 5 years and older are expected to grow 41% over the next four years!
- The total number of vehicles on the road is expected to grow from 252 million in 2014 to 261 million by 2017!
- The 2014 cars and lite truck industry has grown to 327 billion dollar industry!
Given our high brand recognition, diversified range of services and 43 years of experience, Meineke Car Care Centers is a tremendous opportunity to work with one of the top franchises. Meineke franchisees recognize a significant edge over automotive franchise competitors in their market area with franchise benefits including:
- Multi-unit opportunities
- Best-in-class education through Meineke University
- Comprehensive marketing and advertising support
- Strong, ongoing operational support
- Unlimited service potential with one of the top 100 franchises in its class
Aside from a world-class brand and unparalleled expertise and support…one of the best things about a Meineke franchise is its price tag. You’re looking at a minimum investment level of just $110,000! Meineke offers incredible earning potential with the average Meineke showing annual sales of $700,035* Please see item 19 for further detail
No automotive experience is required! Less than 20% of our franchisees have previous automotive backgrounds. New franchisees are provided first class training at Meineke University, a two and a half week training program held in Charlotte, NC, which teaches the management and technical skills to enable you to open and operate your Meineke automotive franchise.
“Back in 1984, I opened up an independent shop and realized that I needed a lot more structure… I went with Meineke in 1988 because I clearly needed that structure and it’s been great for me.”
- Ray Howell