About Pinot's Palette
The Fastest Growing Paint and Sip Franchise - Pinot’s Palette is a unique, art-inspired entertainment concept catering to adults, corporations and kids. Franchisees have access to powerful marketing, operational and technology tools and support. Paint. Drink. Have Fun.
The study and appreciation of wine and art has been around for centuries. By combining the two concepts, Pinot’s Palette now offers an inclusive, social activity our guests can enjoy with friends, family or work team members.
The concept is simple:
- Customers review our painting schedules and book their classes online at PinotsPalette.com.
- On the day of the selected painting our guests arrive at the Pinot’s Palette studio location with their own wine* and snacks. Pinot’s Palette provides all the art supplies, plates and wine glasses for the guest to enjoy the rest of the night.
- A local artist, hired and trained by Pinot’s Palette, teaches your guests how to recreate the painting they’ve signed up for through step-by-step, easy to follow instructions.
- At the end of the night each guest leaves with a memorable experience and a masterpiece they’ve created themselves.
Our entertaining environment, expert guidance from trained local artists and exceptional Pinot’s Palette customer experience creates strong word of mouth, community recognition and a loyal customer base.
*Liquor laws vary by state / city / location
Pinot’s Palette has many different studio layouts and service models available to fit your growth plan and local community. Franchising since 2010 with over 60 locations in 26 states, we have seen it all and are ready to help you create your own business masterpiece!
Flexible Layouts and Services
- 1 or 2 room studio layouts (private party room)
- Mobile studios to service corporate and off-site
- Bar and BYOB formats available and fully supported
Awards and Recognition
- 2014 – Ranked 500 List, Fastest-Growing Franchise (#1 in Category)
- 2014/2013 - Franchise Business Review Top 50 Satisfaction Award
- 2013 – 500 List Honorable Mention, Top-New Franchise
Multiple Revenue Streams
- The core business at Pinot’s Palette is derived by hosting art-inspired public and private social events for an adult audience. Our customers book classes as a unique idea for date nights, girls’ night out and special occasion celebrations like birthdays and anniversaries.
- We also offer kids camps during school holidays and “young artist” series throughout the year.
- Corporate team building events can be customized to the organization’s preferences or emphasizing different characteristics needed to create successful team work environments.
- Off-site parties capture convention opportunities and larger parties which are too large to fit in the retail studio space.
- Merchandise is available for purchase in-studio and as an additional party package option.
Proprietary Studio Management Software
Pinot Technology Suite (PTS) is an industry-specific, enterprise strength system designed by Pinot’s Palette to empower owners to provide a high level of customer service without sacrificing time.
- Automated event reminder emails detail directions to the studio and specific reminders for each location. This email also includes an alert if more seats are available – so they can pass this onto any friends who may want to join the party!
- The Private Party CRM tool enables your studio managers to efficiently follow-up on private party leads.
- Sales reporting tools pull real time data.
- Unique log-ins and role assignment for team members allows artist and studio managers to view customized program views, pulling the most important information to them.
- Marketing promotional codes, gift cards and class credits have flexible offer restrictions and easy tracking.
- Manage your painting library, access the Master Painting Library, build your studios calendar and update your location page through the Painting and Location tabs.
- Access updated and ongoing support information from corporate through the Help tab.
- Integrated POS system makes in-studio sales and location promotions easy to execute.
- Much more!
We train you in the Pinot’s Palette strategies for Grand Opening and ongoing marketing efforts, while innovating on a location by location basis. Grand Opening support and ongoing training includes:
- Brand strategy definitions and target customer profiles.
- Media buying theory, industry definitions and Pinot’s Palette strategy.
- PR Toolkit and media relations.
- R&D research tools for your location’s market analysis.
- Grand Opening timelines defines opportunities for calendar launch and market promotions.
- Participate in national partnerships with respected brands in your area.
- Social media and email marketing content and strategy.
- Designed creative for media placements at your fingertips.
Our franchisees love to tell their stories and share their experiences as a member of Team Pinot. Fill out the form to the right will give you instant access to these video testimonials and much more!