The Goddard School® has become the acknowledged leader in childcare franchises because we make sure every School is prepared to excel.
For consistently high performing Schools with a healthy business model and superior educational outcomes, Goddard Systems, Inc. (GSI) developed The Goddard System to serve as a solid foundation for each School's franchisees and faculty.
Highlights of The Goddard System include:
- Our On-site Owner/Director model supports educational excellence and a thriving business. This dual management system gives the Director freedom to observe classrooms, mentor teachers and develop a healthy learning environment for children, while the Owner is afforded the flexibility necessary to operate an efficient, thriving business.
- Our daily schedule allows franchisees to enjoy a family-friendly lifestyle. Owners are able to operate their businesses while balancing time with their families and friends. Most Goddard Schools are open Monday through Friday, from 7 AM to 6 PM (hours of operation may vary by location).
"The business we chose had to be something we enjoyed doing and were passionate about. The business had to be family-friendly and the earning potential had to be there." Ted and Robin Ray, Goddard School Franchisees, Suwanee II and Sugar Hill, GA
"…the service aspects of Goddard appealed to us – no nights, no weekends, no inventory." Peggy and Dale Todd, Goddard School Franchisees, Westlake, OH
- Exceptional training ensures top performance in Schools. Goddard School franchisees share a varied background, but very few are educators. Therefore, we support smooth School operations by ensuring that all franchisees complete a comprehensive training program on topics including operational practices, customer service, licensing, marketing, hiring and training and Goddard Quality Assurance. In addition, GSI holds annual franchisee conventions and regional meetings.
"We wanted to get our business up and running as quickly as possible, so choosing a franchise became the best decision. We continue to be impressed by the level of support we receive from the Goddard team. We have not regretted our decision for a single day." Cindy Pyatt, Goddard School Franchisee, Oakville, MO
- Goddard Quality Assurance reinforces the highest standards of care and The Goddard School F.L.EX.SM Learning Program. GSI has developed a premier program to monitor compliance with the standards of Goddard Quality Assurance (QA). Goddard QA Representatives make unannounced semi-annual visits to each School to assess compliance with a full range of health and safety policies and procedures, as well as curriculum and program performance.
While every state has a licensing agency that oversees state requirements, Goddard Schools are additionally obligated to fulfill our own extensive QA Review. As a result, GSI earned AdvancED and Middle States accreditation by demonstrating excellence in early childhood education. The Goddard QA Review and its exceptionally stringent controls are setting the standard for quality in the childcare industry.
- Goddard Systems University (GSU) prepares faculty to follow The Goddard School's high standards. Funded by GSI, GSU supports ongoing Director and teacher training through regional, online and on-site classes lead by Corporate Representatives. GSU training has been approved as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
- Goddard School building design focuses on child safety and efficient operations. The building size provides a manageable environment in addition to two large playgrounds intended to accommodate age groups separately.
*This information does not constitute a franchise offering. Franchise offerings can only be made by a Franchise Disclosure Document. The franchise is not being offered to residents of states requiring registration unless the franchise offering is currently registered and the Franchise Disclosure Document is effective in the state.