At a Glance
Products & Services: Hotels
Number of Locations: 98
Total Investment: $220.4K - $12.7M
Began Franchising: 1986
About Hawthorn Suites by WyndhamHawthorn Suites was founded by Hyatt Hotels in 1986. Since 1998, the franchise has been owned by Atlanta-based U.S. Franchise Systems Inc. At every Hawthorn Suites, guest services include a complimentary buffet breakfast and evening social hour, exercise facilities, videocassette players, and on-site laundry and valet service. Business services include an oversized work area with two phone lines and a data port, personal voice mail and a complimentary daily paper.
U.S. Franchise Systems owns Microtel and Best Inns & Suites in addition to Hawthorn Suites. The company has formed alliances with Sunstone Hotels, Leisure Hotels LLC, Hospitality Assoc. and Meyer Motels Ltd.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $40,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 20 years, renewable
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
Franchise Ranking History
- Can You Tell McDonald's From Organic? These Foodies Couldn't. (Video)
- The 'Smart Slice' Is Coming: 5 Fast-Food Trends for 2015
- Iced Coffee Too Cold to Hold? Dunkin' Franchisees Have Final Say on 'Double Cupping.'
- Franchise Players: Why This Entrepreneur Invested in a Trampoline Park Franchise
- McDonald's Profit Plunges 30 Percent as Traffic Continues to Fall