At a Glance
Products & Services: Preschool/educational child care
Number of Locations: 410
Total Investment: $704.7K - $880.2K
Began Franchising: 1988
About Goddard Systems Inc.The Goddard School offers year-round programs for children from six weeks to six years old including after-school enrichment and summer programs.
Goddard Systems, Inc. (GSI) is the franchisor of The Goddard School. Headquartered in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, GSI currently has franchises throughout the United States. Each school is a licensed childcare facility with an on-site owner, an Education Director and a faculty trained in Early Childhood Education or Childhood Development. GSI provides continuing education for all teachers as well as a corporate Quality Assurance program.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $135,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 7%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 15 years, renewable
Veteran Incentives: $20,000 off franchise fee
Financial RequirementsNet Worth: $650,000
Liquid Cash Available: $150,000
Operations20% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 25. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- Franchise Players: A Layoff Leads to a New Job as Franchisee
- Starbucks Tests Coffee That Tastes Like Beer
- Franchise Players: A Junk Franchise That Only Sells to Veteran Franchisees
- Fast-Food Giants' Top Cheese Supplier Embroiled in Shocking Animal Abuse Scandal
- Franchise Players: Why a Fro-Yo Franchise Was the Right Fit for This Single Mother of Six