At a Glance
Products & Services: Dry-cleaning pickup & delivery, shoe repair
Number of Locations: 117
Total Investment: $35.9K - $44.8K
Began Franchising: 1990
About Pressed4Time Inc.Los Angeles area accountant Ken Levinson watched as dozens of his co-workers flocked to the parking lot to make a purchase from the food truck. Levinson realized there were many products and services that could be brought to workplaces in the same way. He decided to start a dry cleaning pick-up and delivery system, founding Pressed4Time in 1987.
Pressed4Time franchisees set up pick-up and drop-off schedules with local businesses, delivering clothing and other items to local dry cleaners where they are cleaned, mended or altered. The company also collects shoes, handbags and luggage for repairs.
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Franchise Fee: $29,900
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 3-6%
Term of Franchise Agreement: 10 years, renewable
Liquid Cash Available: $45,000
OperationsFranchise can be run from home. 10% of all franchisees own more than one unit. Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees
- How Social Franchising Is Bringing Jobs to the Developing World
- 8 Totally Weird Fast-Food Items That Everyone Is Talking About
- Franchise Players: Changing Careers to Provide Compassionate Caregiving
- Like It or Not, 'Pizza Cake' Could Soon Be a Thing
- Drive-In-Loving Franchisees, Take Note: Sonic to Open 1,000 Restaurants in Next 10 Years